AT WāHIBJJ WE STRIVE TO CREATE AN ENVIRONMENT THAT IS SAFE AND WELCOMING. WE WANT TO ENSURE THAT ALL OF OUR MEMBERS ENJOY THEIR TIME WITH US!
TO ACCOMPLISH THIS WE ASK THAT OUR MEMBERS AND ALL GUESTS ABIDE BY FOLLOWING SIMPLE RULES.
BEHAVIOUR & DRESS
- Conduct yourself in a well-mannered fashion and approach other Members and Associates in a respectful way.
- Please be respectful of the Club hours and ensure you have enough time to leave the Club at or before the closing time. Ensure you arrive on time to get changed and ready for class.
- For your health and safety, please dress appropriately in exercise clothing and/or approved Gi.
- As we have CCTV cameras in operation 24/7, please refrain from wearing anything that may hide your face such as hats, sunglasses, and/or hoods.
- Open face cubby holes are available on a first serve basis. These cubby holes are viewable from the mat. WāhiBJJ is not liable for any theft of or damage to your property. If its important leave it at home.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- If you have an open wound please sit out the class. You may watch from the seats provided.
- If you get cut during the session please advise the instructor so we can clean it up and provide support.
- Make sure you nails are trimmed. Both fingers and toes. We do not want them catching of clothing or cutting other members open.
- Please come showered and fresh. Some people tend to have a strong body odor and we dont want to make a scene in during the session. Its best to be fresh and wearing deorderant.
- Make sure you have filled in the welcome pack, this includes the waiver, contact details of you and an emergency contact and a few health and safety questions.
- If you have an injury that may prevent you from rolling or drilling let the instructor know. You may be able to sit in the class and drill, but may have to sit out the end of the session.
- The mats are cleaned daily. If you wish to stay and help at the end of your session or prior to starting please let the instructor know. They need to be sprayed and mopped.
WāhiBJJ is a place to enjoy – let us know if you have any feedback so we can maximise your experience!